Inland Marine

It’s a certain type of insurance policy that doesn’t stay in one location. Some examples would be tools or cargo on a truck or your jewelry that you wear around. It’s the things that move around on land-never by boat. It is commonly used in a Commercial setting but can be Personal coverage, too. It is also referred to as times as a Floater. Since we write many of these policies, its our suggestion that the holder of these policies know the exact coverage they have. We have many specialty markets for these types of risks.

Call us from Pensacola to Key West!


Contact Us